Friday, December 31, 2010

What is becoming extinct?

Driving into work today - and yes I think it is wrong to work on New Year'e Eve - I heard the radio announcer asking what we think may become extinct in 2011. He was mostly speaking about technology..........but this really started my thinking.

I would like to see the following become extinct.....hate, wars, scorpions, raisins, complaining, taxes, world hunger, disasters, and did I mention raisins??

But also I started thinking about what I use or have used regularly that we just don't really need anymore.........not sure they will be extinct, but?????

Whiteout
Rolodex
CD's
Garage Door Opener Remote
Watch
Stand Alone Clocks
Not to forget of course the ongoing demise of land lines, fax machines, VHS, newspapers, using email outside of work..............

What else??