Thursday, August 21, 2008

Web 2.1 - Site of the Week, HitmeLater

SiteName: HitmeLater
URL: http://www.hitmelater.com/.

After a long absence, Web 2.1 Site of the Week is back. I took most of August off from the feature to give me some time with my family. :> The site this week has nothing to do with Web 2.o or anything like it, but I thought it was a different concept. You can now hit the Snooze button on your email. If you do not want to deal with an email, you can forward it to 24@hitmelater.com and it will resend the email in 24 hours. If you want the email back in 4 hours, you can send it to 4@hitmelater.com. Microsoft is apparently working on a "Do not disturb" feature for outlook, as I learned through this TechDirt post. I wonder if I can get a snooze button for some other things....

No comments:

Post a Comment