Thursday, February 11, 2010

Supporters Conference & Kick-Off Event POSTPONED!!!

Due to inclement weather, numerous registration cancellations and the possibility that the flight of one of our key speakers will be cancelled, we have determined that it is best to postpone the Library Supporters Conference and Kick-Off from tomorrow and Saturday to a Friday evening and Saturday in the summer. The sessions and speakers should not change; only the dates are changing. We will post the new dates as soon as we can get them confirmed.

Everyone registered as an attendee or exhibitor will automatically by registered for the new dates, and payments will be honored as if they were made for the new date. If, when the new dates are posted, you need to cancel your registration for either the kick-off event or the conference itself - or both - we will honor our usual conference cancellation policy:
- cancellation up to 3 business days in advance: 100% refund
- cancellation up to 24 hours before the beginning of the conference: 50% refund
- after that, no refunds

To request a refund, contact Elizabeth at the System Office. If you prefer to have your payment applied to another conference, contact dona at the System Office.

We want to be sure we reach everyone as soon as possible so, if you know of others who were planning to attend either or both events, please help us by assuring that they know about the cancellation.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment