Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Statewide Material Contracts - FAQ

Hi. I received a FAQ from the Texas State Library on their Statewide Contracts for materials. Please find it below.

Q. Where do we find the actual contract?
715-N1 - PRINT MATERIALS AND MULTIMEDIA (ELECTRONIC AND RECORDED) - MULTI LANGUAGE - http://www2.cpa.state.tx.us/cat_page/cat_715_n1_0709.html
Q. Who should I contact with questions?
Christy Havel, State of Texas CO-OP Coordinator
512-463-3336 christy.havel@cpa.state.tx.us
Chris Jowaisas, Administrator, Library Systems and TANG
512.936.2236 or toll-free in Texas - 800.252.9386

Q. Who do libraries contact to register for a training session?
Contact coop@cpa.state.tx.us to register for the FREE weekly conference call training session "CO-OP 101: How to Take Advantage of Your Membership". Additional information and materials are available here - http://www.window.state.tx.us/procurement/prog/coop/coop-training/.

Q. Where do we find all those forms?
CO-OP Forms Library - http://www.window.state.tx.us/procurement/prog/coop/coopform/

Q. What about that "blanket PO" that was discussed at the meeting?
Non-Automated PO form and Instructions (MS Word) - http://www.window.state.tx.us/procurement/prog/coop/COOPNonautoReq1007.doc *Libraries can always use their own PO - just submit a copy of that to the CPA with the required information.

Q. Where do I look to see if a library is already a member of the CO-OP program?
Alphabetical List of State of Texas CO-OP Members - http://www.window.state.tx.us/procurement/prog/coop/coopmemb/ - look under your city or county most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment